You can follow one of these two ring size calculation methods before ordering online
1. METHOD (diameter)
- Use one of your existing rings,
- Find a ruler to measure the millimetres,
- Measure the widest part of the inside of your rings.
- Compare the size in mm against the ring size below.
2. METHOD (circumference)
- If you don’t have a ring already, find a paper stripe or a piece of string,
- Measure the thickness of your finger by wrapping your finger with the string,
- Measure the length of the string using millimetres.
- Compare the around size against the sing sizes on the table here.